EYE & ME
MOAM with EYE&ME was a photography-exhibition at the EYE museum where nine contemporary and renowned photographers and nine actors and actresses worked together. In teams of two they gave a new interpretation to a scene out of the new film of Norbert ter Hall: &Me.
Three different scenes were selected from the movie. Every scene got interpreted by three different photographers. The photographers were teamed up with a known Dutch actor or actress to replace the movie scene in one image. This resulted in three different interpretations of the same scenes.
MOAM presents EYE&ME participants:
- Bertien van Manen – Teun Luijkx
- Claudia Crobatia – Gijs Scholten van Aschat
- Iris Ooms – Tjitske Reidinga
- Joeri Bosma – Georgina Verbaan
- Marco van Rijt – Halina Reijn
- Robin de Puy – Monique van de Ven
- Ruud van der Peijl – Jacob Derwig
- Paul Bellaart – Achmed Akkabi
- Wendelien Daan – Sigrid ten Napel
Through this collaboration inspiring and creative combinations showed a new look on the scenes of Ter Hall’s movie. The exhibition showed interesting collaborations between established names and promising upcoming talents from the Dutch film- and photography industry.